Reservation Success Stories :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Successfully make a reservation? Let us know the details! 
Lunch is a good option!
Posted by: Em ()
Date: January 25, 2013 01:21AM

After failing to get a reservation at TFL on our last trip to America I tried again this morning for our trip in March.
I was up at 4:40am (time difference makes it so much harder!) and was dialing at 4:45am and also clicking on OpenTable. Right on the dot of 10am pacific time, one table for two came up on OpenTable, for 12:15pm. I clicked on it, but it was already gone.
At roughly 10:12am pacific time, while I was still getting the busy signal (using hubby's mobile), my mobile rang.
It was my credit card's concierge service, they had gotten through!
I was patched through to a reservationist and she gave my THREE options for what time we would like to have lunch.
I chose one and we went through all the details and I have an email confirmation sitting in my inbox. Happy. :-)
So, if you can, use a concierge service (not that they worked for me the first time) and if you have the option, try lunch!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.