Reservation Success Stories :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Successfully make a reservation? Let us know the details! 
Late December Lunch or Dinner reservations
Posted by: Rebecca ()
Date: October 28, 2009 02:26PM

My husband and I received a gift certificate to TFL for our wedding. We'd love to use it when we're out in CA for the holidays, but have been unable to book a table so far ...

I'll call again today at 1 pm EST, but if anyone has a cancellation (or room at their table), please let me know as I'm trying to postpone booking flights as long as possible so that we can schedule around TFL availability.

Thanks for ANY assistance you might be able to provide.

Best,
Rebecca

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Late December Lunch or Dinner reservations
Posted by: Rebecca ()
Date: October 28, 2009 05:17PM

SUCCESS - table for 2 on 12/28! used cell phone and skype simultaneously to call over 50 times in 11 minutes ...

Re: Late December Lunch or Dinner reservations
Posted by: Nicolle Anderson ()
Date: November 20, 2014 06:50PM

Does anyone have a reservation for late December for lunch or dinner that they can't use (12/29 - 12/31)? I totally screwed up- It's my husband's 40th 12/31 and for some reason I had in my mind that he wanted to eat at Chez Panisse which has a 1 month ahead rule but just learned that he wanted French Laundry with a 60 day in advance policy. He is going to be so disappointed. Just checking...

Thanks,
Nicolle

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.