Reservation Success Stories :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Successfully make a reservation? Let us know the details! 
Reservation success!
Posted by: Caroline ()
Date: October 08, 2014 08:01PM

I'm thinking the time of day I called paid off big time- instead of right at 10 am (I was in a meeting at work!), I called around 11:15 am and got through in about 5 minutes. They even have a pleasant little history of TFL while you wait. smiling smiley

I got through and was able to secure a 9:15 pm reservation for 11/30, which the very nice woman on the phone said was their last night open before renovations. So just FYI to all trying to call through for December, I believe they'll be closed, and I don't know for how long.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reservation success!
Posted by: LPhiE0510 ()
Date: October 27, 2014 02:30PM

I got a reservation for 12/21/14. So I imagine they will still be open then.

11.26 or 11.27 Reservation HELP!?!?
Posted by: Lynnette ()
Date: October 26, 2016 05:34PM

Hi there! I sure hope someone can help!

I am trying to get reservations at whatever tine we can on either of these days.. It is our honeymoon and my husband would DIE to get in here! Any help?!?!? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.