Reservation Success Stories :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Successfully make a reservation? Let us know the details! 
Successful reservations online
Posted by: Deed ()
Date: January 02, 2011 09:46AM

I have had the opportunity to choose from several reservation times in January and February using the "Next Available" link on Open Table. The key seems to be to check back often . . . After many weeks of trying to get a reservation via phone and right at midnight on Open Table, I started checking Open Table several times during the day and night - and voila! About 1/3 of the time there have been openings for 4. Only once have a seen an opening for 2, so far, so they are obviously harder to come by. Also, the 9 pm reservations seem to be the most commonly available. Good luck!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Successful reservations online
Posted by: Misty ()
Date: January 05, 2011 09:21PM

I'm looking for lunch or dinner, February 5 or 6. I'll keep checking. Maybe I'll get lucky too.

Posted by: Physhunphool ()
Date: February 01, 2011 02:53AM

Scored a sunday night reservation on OT the prior friday night around 11pm pst.
There were 2 reservations times available.

Posted by: ML ()
Date: September 27, 2011 05:24PM

Got a reservation on OpenTable today at 9:59 PST. It's for lunch 11/27 but I saw there was also an Oct. 21st 11:15 table for 4 if that helps anyone!

Posted by: like_the_nut ()
Date: November 25, 2011 07:01PM

When I started to call at 10am the lines were busy. I was able to get through to a reservationist at 11am and the call went directly thorugh! I've been pretty lucky that it wasn't so difficult for me to get reservations via the phone. I've also bee able to got lunch reservations via the waiting list within 48 hours of the reservation. Good luck everybody!

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.