Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
How to Re-Home Reservations?
Posted by: Jaryl ()
Date: October 31, 2012 06:50PM

I'm wondering, how do you guys go about re-homing your reservations?

Cancel them and then hope the other party swoops in fast enough?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to Re-Home Reservations?
Posted by: Kim ()
Date: November 06, 2012 10:24PM

Looking to celebrate 50th bday Dec 12 for 2

Date: November 07, 2012 01:52AM

Nobody wants to tell me how to re-home reservations?

Is it a secret or something?

Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: November 09, 2012 07:32PM

Never done it, but I imagine you could just have the person taking the reservation simply show up and use the name of the person with the reservation. Cancelling the reservation would cause it to go to the next person on the waitlist. The most straightforward way, if the restaurant would allow it, would be for the person with the reservation to call and have the new person's name added to the reservation.

Good luck!

Date: December 21, 2012 01:31AM

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the reply. I've dined at French Laundry before, a credit card is required when reserving. Pretty much impossible to use somebody's name unless you have their credit card. I know that the restaurant doesn't openly switch reservations, it's for this reason the founder of this website stopped helping people out. So I guess it'll remain a mystery!

Posted by: mark steven ()
Date: May 23, 2022 11:34AM

Re-homing reservations is the process of changing a reservation from one source to another. Reservations created in Deskpro may be re-homed to any property setup within the same company.for more information click on https://www.liveenhanced.com/buy-a-house-in-new-york/

Posted by: Ammy ()
Date: July 25, 2022 07:55PM

Thanks for the detail about the How to Re-Home Reservations and it is good for the people looking for these Re-Home Reservations but could not find the right place for it. So I found the career change resume that helps me to find the right place for it.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.