Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Need resvn for anytime 14-16 Dec for anniversary surprise
Posted by: farahaziz ()
Date: December 04, 2012 03:10AM

Hi,
This is my fourth time trying to get a table- unfortunately when we travel to the US from Singapore, we've never been able to plan 6 months in advance hence this predicament!
Nevertheless I'll try to be positive- if it really doesn't work out, then it's not meant to be right? winking smiley It would just make this anniversary a little bit more special!

Options: ReplyQuote
Aut voluptatem dicta
Posted by: Pxpedit ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:48AM

Yes, reservation is available in the middle of December because, in winter, we’ve seen fewer visitors in the US. If you want to reserve the seat, you can book at rapidessay.com reviews with the discount, last time I bought two tickets from them.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.