Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Looking for a reservation on/around March 19, 2013
Posted by: mglendenning ()
Date: January 26, 2013 09:40PM

Hi there

I'd love to surprise my other half with a reservation for her birthday on March 19. I'm not having any luck through conventional methods yet, so if anyone has a booking that they can't use on or around that date, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for a reservation on/around March 19, 2013
Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: February 09, 2013 01:07PM

What a great idea! My wife and I have a table for 4 in early March and need to find a couple to join us. Interested?

Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: February 09, 2013 01:09PM

In case you can't see it from my post, my e-mail address is ssmith31@nd.edu. Thanks!

Posted by: Cheyenne Waelchi ()
Date: October 23, 2020 05:40AM

I am also looking for a reservation between 15 to 30 December. If you have 5 rooms available on discounts then let me know otherwise assignment help in Gold Coast can help out me to get 5 rooms at the discount price on those days.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.