Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
21 July 2013 - table?
Posted by: Sarah ()
Date: May 20, 2013 11:24AM

HI everyone

We are a couple from Australia and only have one night and two days in Napa. We are hoping to get a table for Lunch or dinner on Sunday 21 July. We will be trying to get one ourselves but just wanted to put this post up in case in the next couple of days or weeks someone gets a table for that date that they either don't need or would like to share.

Send me a message! If we end up getting a table for more than 2 people we will be sure to post here.

thanks
Sarah

Options: ReplyQuote
edu
Posted by: Caitlyn Hollinworth ()
Date: September 30, 2020 05:57AM

I didn’t get it means why you want to do this is this just for fun or something else can you explain it. Means you want to meet those couples with bestessay am I right or not well don’t mind I was just asking.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.