Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
If you need help with reservations, email me
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 21, 2013 08:15PM

I have had repeated success getting through to get reservations for myself and multiple others. I am willing to help you get our reservation for a small fee (if successful). I do require two months lead time as they take reservations two months out. If you have a range of days available, that will help a lot because it gives more opportunities for success (sometimes things come up like private events, and I'm doing this outside of my full time job).

Email me at ndtalon@gmail.com

Nate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you need help with reservations, email me
Posted by: Mark Cher ()
Date: November 27, 2013 03:56PM

Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that Nate helped me get reservations for my wife and I in January. It was very easy especially if you are flexible with your dates and times. From now on I am not even going to try calling the restaurant myself. Nate is my go to guy.

Thank you

Date: January 13, 2014 08:14AM

Wow...

I apologize immensely to all who have emailed. I had the email address above set to forward to my main account that I check. Clearly, this hasn't been happening. I instead assumed there was no interest. Turns out I actually missed one step setting up the mail forwarding.

The problem has been fixed, and I will start checking that email address more often.

My apologies again,

Nate

Posted by: tammy ()
Date: January 26, 2014 07:05PM

do you know if you can change the name on reservations or gift your reservation to someone else? how does that work with the holding my credit card number and will that be applied if I'm not the one there and paying?

Date: February 04, 2014 04:57AM

I'm pretty sure your the same Tammy who emailed me the same question, but just in case your not and for anyone else with the same question, here is the just of what I had in my reply to that email:

Yes, you should be ale to. They did this for me when I was getting a reservation for someone else, however, they made it seem like they wanted it to be a one time thing. They didnt want to always bee changing reservation information.

That being said, those that need help, I can still help. Just email me, and I'll explain the whole process.

Nate

Date: February 04, 2014 05:00AM

Wow, those are some frustrating typos... Sorry... You're*, you're*, and able*...

Haha, sorry,

Nate

Posted by: Sandeep Gopalakrishnan ()
Date: February 13, 2014 09:22PM

Thanks a bunch to Nate for helping me get a reservation for 2. Nate is very good at communication, and kept me informed about everything he planned to do. I didn't ahve to do a single thing. I have no idea what magic he does, but he will get you a reservation.

Posted by: Wes ()
Date: February 18, 2014 10:46PM

Nate was a consummate professional. He was easy to work with and provided frequent updates, he was able to secure us a reservation for our honeymoon. We can't wait to go to TFL! And we have Nate to thank. smiling smiley

Posted by: Elaine Lee ()
Date: February 19, 2014 01:14PM

Hi, I need a reservation for three on 2 or 3 June, preferably 3 June. How does this work?

Posted by: NYC Foodie ()
Date: February 20, 2014 04:01PM

Nate was amazing. Superb communication, utterly professional and very responsive. I had my FL reservation via open table in 8 days! Amazing! Highly recommend Nate.

Date: February 22, 2014 07:20PM

Elaine,

Please email me, and I will corrida ate everything with you.

Ndtalon@gmail.com

Nate

I have a confirmed Reservation for 2 in April
Posted by: Franz ()
Date: February 26, 2014 10:59PM

If you looking for dinner for 2 I have a confirmed reservation will transfer for a fee.

Date: March 01, 2014 07:32PM

Alright, since I first posted, I have really fine tuned my method, and I have been getting the specific dates people are asking for. Again, French Laundry sometimes has days that they don't take reservations and I do work full time, so a range of dates still is very helpful.

Also, I wanted to clarify what I posted above: I only ask for a small fee, and I don't ask for anything until after you get your confirmation email.

Email me, and I will gladly help you out!

Nate
Ndtalon@gmail.com

Posted by: Tom ()
Date: March 01, 2014 07:52PM

Another recommendation for Nate. We were looking for a reservation over a couple days that were "unlocking" on the same day. When we reached out to Nate, he informed us he was already working for another couple over those days, but he would enlist the help of his brother and wife. As others have mentioned, he's a very good communicator and I was particularly impressed with his dedication in helping us.

We got lucky in snagging a table via OpenTable and Nate had apparently gotten through on the line right after us (after already getting a reservation for the other couple). He truly does seem to have the magic touch.

Posted by: Liam ()
Date: March 02, 2014 05:47AM

I approached Nate with some hesitation. He reduced my anxiety by answering my questions and he succeeded in securing a reservation for me.

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: March 12, 2014 03:25AM

Hi Nate,

We're hoping to go to FL on June 1, 2 or 3 for either lunch or dinner. Are you able to help (party of 2)? What do you charge and how does that work?

Dave

Posted by: nate ()
Date: March 12, 2014 07:32AM

Dave,

I got your email. I don't see any issues helping you out, but you should have my full response in your email inbox.

Nate
ndtalon@gmail.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2014 07:34AM by nate.

Posted by: APK ()
Date: March 14, 2014 06:27PM

I'll post the same thing I did on the other thread:

It's no joke. The man can get you a reservation. I reached out to him on Thursday, and he secured a a table for 2 on my behalf on Friday. Certainly worth it if you want to go. He was professional, communicated the process well, and offered some good advice.

Posted by: kyledj ()
Date: March 16, 2014 06:12PM

Definitely worth it! Had a reservation for me within half an hour. Very informative and good communication.

THanks Nate!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2014 06:33PM by kyledj.

Posted by: Norb Orth ()
Date: March 16, 2014 07:08PM

Nate flat out delivers. Give him your dates and he does the rest. He actually got us a few options over the days we will be in the area...imagine that; I know have the luxury of deciding which date/time he secured fits our itinerary best.

Posted by: Norb Orth ()
Date: March 16, 2014 07:15PM

Norb Orth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nate flat out delivers. Give him your dates and
> he does the rest. He actually got us a few
> options over the days we will be in the
> area...imagine that; I now have the luxury of
> deciding which date/time he secured fits our
> itinerary best.

Nate is Great!
Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: March 16, 2014 11:31PM

We used Nate for a reservation and he was great to work with, responsive to emails and offered lots of options if we were not comfortable giving him our personal information to confirm the reservation. I would highly recommend working with Nate.

Posted by: Eliza K ()
Date: March 17, 2014 03:24PM

Wow!! Thank God for Nate or me and my husband would never have been able to have the best dining experience of our lives!!! We contacted him really last minute as our trip to Napa was not planned. At the same time, we went to our hotel concierge and Amex and they couldn't get us in. Nate found us a reservation about 5 days before we dined there. He is amazing!!! We will be back Nate. Thank you!

Eliza

Date: March 18, 2014 03:11AM

Everyone,

One more thing to clarify. I can still get reservations in under two months notice on certain occasions (like Eliza's case). Sometimes I have access to reservations within two months for a variety of reasons. One example is that I have on several occasions helped someone get more than one reservation over several days. Those people typically only plan on using one of those reservations, but still being two months from their dining experience, they aren't sure which one will work best for their schedule. After they decide which reservation they want to use, there is a chance that the French Laundry will let a transfer happen with the other reservation from the person with multiple reservations to someone who is looking for one. I haven't actually transferred one yet, but I have heard that French Laundry has allowed it to happen in the past.

Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a reservation inside of two months. I do want to set a fair expectation though. If you contact me within two months of the date you are looking for, the stars have to align right for me to pull it off. For the best results, contact me outside of two months from the date you are looking for.

Thanks,
Nate

Posted by: Nicole ()
Date: March 24, 2014 06:00PM

They say The French Laundry is one of the hardest tables to get into -- not for Natesmiling smiley Thanks to him, at 10:01 PST I had a confirmation email from TFL with the exact date & time I had requested.

Nate was great to work with -- he knows all the details and exactly what is needed. It took one e-mail and a quick call with him and all set. I would have spent days/hours trying to get in myself (and probably not successful).

Bottom line, if you want reservations at TFL use Natesmiling smiley

Thanks Nate!!

Posted by: kosmokramer ()
Date: April 04, 2014 06:51AM

Despite it being his wife's birthday, and despite the day I wanted being on a very busy weekend (Memorial Day weekend), Nate still helped me getting a reservation for my anniversary. Thanks Nate!

FYI - It really does help if you give him a few choices when you are trying to book a day. I picked a day before and a day after...and I got exactly the day I wanted!

Posted by: Priscilla ()
Date: April 04, 2014 12:07PM

I highly recommend Nate. Like others have mentioned, he is courteous and professional. I was hesitant to use him at first, but after trying unsuccessfully to get a reservation on my own, I decided to use his services and I'm so glad I did! I received a confirmation email today from TFL at 1:11PM EST. The funny thing is even though I hired Nate, I didn't want to take any chances and decided to try myself. I had the help of my two sons and their cell phones and between the three of us we started calling at exactly 12:59PM EST. By the time I got on TFL line and was on hold about 20 mins later, I received a call from Nate letting me know he got a reservation for me. Just out of curiosity, I remained on the line only to find out they were sold out. If it wasn't for Nate we never would have gotten in. Many, many thanks! So excited that my husband and I will be able to celebrate our 20th anniversary at TFL!!

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: April 07, 2014 03:39AM

Emailed Nate because I couldn't get reservations and I needed to get reservations on a specific date. Received a prompt reply and he provided detailed information about his services. I was pretty skeptical at first and wasn't comfortable thinking that this might be a scam. I asked him to call me since I had additional questions and he did call me and went over all of my questions and concerns, especially with providing him with credit card. I felt pretty comfortable and decided to pull the trigger. The next day, he called me and said that I should receive an email from TFL confirming my reservation. To make sure that this was indeed true, I called TFL and confirmed the reservation! Nate is professional, he made it happen, and can't thank him enough. Very seemless process. Thanks Nate!

Re: I have a confirmed Reservation for 2 in April
Posted by: Sally Chang ()
Date: April 13, 2014 11:10PM

Hi,

I'm very interested in your reservation in April What date/time is it for and how much are you charging for the reservation?

Thanks,
Sally

Date: April 20, 2014 04:49PM

Sally,

Thanks for the message. I know we've been working this through email. The conversation will continue over there.

Everyone else,

It turns out that the French Laundry will not allow transfers of reservations from one person to the next. This greatly reduces my ability to help get reservations with less than 2 months notice.

Nate
ndtalon@gmail.com

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.