Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Email Nate!
Posted by: laura6 ()
Date: April 21, 2014 01:23AM

Nate was so helpful and extremely professional in securing our FL reservations. I highly recommend you contact him for assistance if you are looking for a painless and time efficient way to get reservations. Completely worth the fee -- he could be charging more!

-Laura

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you need help with reservations, email me
Posted by: Lauren ()
Date: April 21, 2014 04:10AM

Nate lives up to the hype. Responded to my initial email request within minutes. I thought we were giving him a challenge needing reservations during a busy festival weekend, but nope, he was able to get us not one, but two options at lightning speed and also recommend other great local things to do. You should have absolutely no hesitation in trusting him with your credit card or personal information, he is a complete professional.

Posted by: JaneB ()
Date: April 24, 2014 11:37PM

My sister is coming in for a visit in June and after reading The Soul of a Chef, we are obsessed with eating at the French Laundry. We had only two dates that would work. Alas, I was traveling and my sister was unavailable to man the phone at the appointed hour. So, I found Nate and I'm glad I did.

Getting the reservation we wanted was easy as pie. I texted Nate my credit card number. And then I had the uneasy feeling that perhaps I should have googled to see if there were any scam reports. Imagine my chagrine when "Nate Dre" turned up multiples sites for Nate Dogg/Dr. Dre. Oops. Did I fall prey to a hoax? Nope! "Dre" is actually a shortened version of Nate's last name. Silly me.

Thanks again Nate!

Posted by: Sara ()
Date: April 28, 2014 06:27PM

Just had the pleasure of working with Nate! For an extremely reasonable fee, Nate worked with me to get a reservation the day I needed. Easy, relatively-stress free, and successful! Highly recommend!

French Laundry
Posted by: Toby ()
Date: May 16, 2014 08:47AM

Hello,

I am looking for reservations for 2 at French Laundry, Dinner somewhere between June 11th to the 17th.

Please let me know if you can help with this.

Toby

Posted by: Amanda and Drew ()
Date: May 18, 2014 01:04AM

We got in thanks to Nate!!!! We told in him 2 months in advance and he did everything else. We were open to day, time and number but we got us our first choice. Nate is prompt and professional and simply amazing!!!!

Posted by: nate ()
Date: May 18, 2014 02:06PM

Toby,

Inside of 2 months, there isn't much I can do. The best bet is to monitor opentable.com

Thanks,
Nate

Posted by: Sean ()
Date: May 20, 2014 03:20AM

Hi Nate,

I know that the solo diner, and party of 2 and 4 seem like the only possible options for seating at TFL, I was wondering if it was possible to reserve a table for 3 and if you had in the past or is there some kind of policy where the restaurant would rather reserve the table for a party of 4?

Thanks
Sean

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: June 01, 2014 08:24PM

Nate-
Inside 2 months - sorry - but this is a last minute thing.
Any chance on July 2 - 7th Lunch or Dinner?
Brian

Date: June 02, 2014 03:29PM

Sean,

I've heard of them doing tables of 3 before. I think I even helped someone get one. I've done a table of 5 for sure.

Brian,

Inside of two months, the best bet is on opentable. Just check frequently.

Nate

USE NATE
Posted by: Greg ()
Date: June 30, 2014 06:49PM

I have very recently used Nate and he was able to secure the reservation as discussed. Very trustworthy and responsive......Def. recommend his services. A real no brainer.

Posted by: Ashwin ()
Date: June 30, 2014 10:12PM

I would very highly recommend using Nate's services to secure a reservation at TFL. I must say, I thought it was a longshot when I first reached out. Nate was responsive, courteous and highly informational throughout the process. By using his help, I was able to get a reservation on my anniversary date, which happens to be a long weekend. Can't wait! Without hesitation, reach out to Nate if you plan to dine at The French Laundry.

Posted by: Nigina ()
Date: July 12, 2014 08:07PM

Hi i need reservation on august 18 ,for my husbands birthday, please help

Date: August 01, 2014 02:32AM

Hey Nate, I'm wanting table for 2 on Oct 1st, 2nd, or 3rd for dinner anytime will work. It's both my husband and myself's 50th birthday. Please let me know if you can help. Please,Please help!!!!!

Posted by: Bianca Giacomelli ()
Date: August 16, 2014 09:31AM

Hello Nate I just emailed you asking for your service - table for two, any time possible, dates available: Oct 16,17 or 18th
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Bianca Giacomelli and Matheus Barrella.

Posted by: Vi Nara ()
Date: August 21, 2014 06:08AM

Hello,

Our 19th anniversary is on Aug 23rd and I'm looking for reservationf for a table of 2. Any way to make that happen?

Thanks
Vidhya

Posted by: PJ Van Hulle ()
Date: September 01, 2014 06:19PM

I wanted to make reservations at The French Laundry for my boyfriend's birthday so I started calling early exactly 2 months before the reservation date I wanted. When I was getting a constant busy signal on the phone, even 2 hours before the reservation line is offically opened, I realized that this was going to be an even bigger challenge than I thought so I started looking for other options online.

I discovered Nate on this forum and decided that it was worth a shot, especially if I was as flexible as possible with the date, time and # of people for the reservation. He e-mailed me back right away.

Amazingly, he was able to get us my first choice of reservation date and time. I'm so happy and grateful that I stumbled upon this thread!

Date: September 02, 2014 03:30AM

All,

I don't frequent the forums here every day. If you want my help, email me, otherwise I might miss your request.

Nate

Posted by: Iris Hernandez ()
Date: September 22, 2014 07:57PM

Hi Nate,
My husband and I are looking for a reservation at FL for October 16-18th.

For 16th we would only be available for dinner, but would be open for lunch or dinner on Friday 17th or Saturday 18th.Whatever, if anything is available for a party of 2 would be great.

How much is your service fee and how do we arrange the payment for the reservation?

Thank you,
Iris & John Smythe
310-630-9073

Posted by: Lily ()
Date: October 22, 2014 12:30AM

Hi Nate,

How much do you charge to get reservations? I want to see if it's a viable option for us. Thanks.

Lily

Posted by: LPhiE0510 ()
Date: October 22, 2014 11:39AM

Lily Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Nate,
>
> How much do you charge to get reservations? I
> want to see if it's a viable option for us.
> Thanks.
>
> Lily

Lily, the best way to contact him is through e-mail. He helped me with my reservation yesterday.

Check this thread for more info: http://www.thesandersens.com/res/forum/read.php?4,2401

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: November 17, 2014 08:58PM

I just completed my dining experience at French Laundry this past weekend, of which the reservations were successfully completed with the really great and professional services that Nate provided! Nate is absolutely great and easy to work with and I would recommend anyone to go through him if you really want to get into French Laundry with a small manageable fee. Nate is very, very good at keeping you updated on his progress and where your request stands.

Posted by: Balaji Chandrasekhar ()
Date: November 21, 2014 01:33AM

Nate is the best! I tried for days unsuccessfully to get a reservation through OpenTable for my girlfriend's birthday. Nate was able to secure a reservation on my behalf. He was very responsive and professional, and he made the entire process effortless and worry free.

If you want to eat at The French Laundry, all you have to do is send him an email!

Posted by: David Magdael ()
Date: November 25, 2014 08:54AM

HI I am looking to see if I can get a lunch reservation for 3 on either December 22 or 23. We will be traveling to Napa then and would like to celebrate my bday there. Thank you in advance.

David

Posted by: Joyce ()
Date: April 21, 2015 06:44PM

Nate was great! I was skeptical at first, but he put my mind to ease immediately with all the details he provided and what to expect. Go with Nate and save yourself the disappointment of being met with the busy signal when you try to call yourself.

Posted by: Carrie ()
Date: April 30, 2015 01:36PM

I was looking for a dinner reservation for 2 in June 2015. I contacted Nate, who was immediately responsive, and gave him a variety of dates that would work for us. On our second attempt he was able to get us in, and the timing was perfect for us with an 8:45 reservation. He stayed on the phone with me while we listened to hold music and provided lots of helpful information about visiting the area. He was extremely polite, professional, and worth every penny -- I had tried to make the reservation myself the day before and was only able to get waitlisted after calling literally 69 times. Nate made things easy and stress free on my end, and I highly recommend him!

Posted by: Rebecca McNelis ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:19PM

I highly recommend using Nate if you want a French Laundry reservation. After trying unsuccessfully to get reservations (sitting on the phone daily for over an hour just for the wait list), within two days Nate was able to get me a reservation. He was wonderful to work with, communicated constantly, and helped make our French Laundry dreams come true! You would be crazy not to have Nate help you!

Rebecca

Posted by: Wendy ()
Date: June 20, 2015 03:23PM

Here is another success story that I wanted to share with everyone. I too was a bit skeptical about the whole process but as soon as Nate responded so quickly and seemed to jump right on the case keeping me in the loop every step of the way - I was hooked. We secured a reservation for the timeframe we needed within days of first contacting him. I highly recommend Nate! Go for it - you won't be disappointed.

Posted by: Aimee ()
Date: July 09, 2015 03:56PM

I am trying for a dinner reservation any evening between September 9 - 14.
Please let me know if you can help.
I emailed ndtalon@gmail.com, but it bounced.

Posted by: Amber Uhler ()
Date: July 13, 2015 01:04AM

I am looking for reservations any time from 7/20-7/22 for two.

willing to pay

amber uhler
765-506-8118

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.