Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: If you need help with reservations, email me
Posted by: Richard Shaw ()
Date: July 14, 2015 05:25PM

I am looking for reservations for The French Laundry anytime September 13 - 17 as my wife and I will be traveling in Napa Valley for our anniversary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Matt ()
Date: July 21, 2015 07:14PM

We worked with Nate to get reservations at The French Laundry and I couldn't have been more pleased. He was professional, easy to get a hold of, and most importantly successful! He did say it would be tough to get in but whatever he does works. I strongly recommend working with him to be sure you get in (or as close to sure as possible!).

French Laundry Reservations
Posted by: Rich ()
Date: July 23, 2015 03:25PM

I wanted to comment on my experience working with Nate Dre in obtaining reservations at The French Laundry.

After trying for a couple of days via phone and online and only being able to make the wait list, I did some research and found Nate.

I emailed Nate with the dates that we will be in Napa and after two days he was able to secure a reservation for us.

We were so happy when we received the email confirmation from The French Laundry. My wife is very happy.

I highly recommend that you email Nate at ndtalon@gmail.com.

Rich

Posted by: Logan ()
Date: October 20, 2016 05:43PM

Does anyone know if Nate still helps out with getting reservations at FL? I emailed him at ndtalon@gmail.com a few weeks ago and never got a response. Thanks.

Posted by: Melissa Bergstedt ()
Date: November 05, 2016 05:14PM

I'm looking for French laundry reservations for 2. Dates flexible.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.