Re: If you need help with reservations, email me
Posted by: Richard Shaw ()
Date: July 14, 2015 05:25PM

I am looking for reservations for The French Laundry anytime September 13 - 17 as my wife and I will be traveling in Napa Valley for our anniversary.

Posted by: Matt ()
Date: July 21, 2015 07:14PM

We worked with Nate to get reservations at The French Laundry and I couldn't have been more pleased. He was professional, easy to get a hold of, and most importantly successful! He did say it would be tough to get in but whatever he does works. I strongly recommend working with him to be sure you get in (or as close to sure as possible!).

French Laundry Reservations
Posted by: Rich ()
Date: July 23, 2015 03:25PM

I wanted to comment on my experience working with Nate Dre in obtaining reservations at The French Laundry.

After trying for a couple of days via phone and online and only being able to make the wait list, I did some research and found Nate.

I emailed Nate with the dates that we will be in Napa and after two days he was able to secure a reservation for us.

We were so happy when we received the email confirmation from The French Laundry. My wife is very happy.

I highly recommend that you email Nate at ndtalon@gmail.com.

Rich

Posted by: Logan ()
Date: October 20, 2016 05:43PM

Does anyone know if Nate still helps out with getting reservations at FL? I emailed him at ndtalon@gmail.com a few weeks ago and never got a response. Thanks.

Posted by: Melissa Bergstedt ()
Date: November 05, 2016 05:14PM

I'm looking for French laundry reservations for 2. Dates flexible.

This forum powered by Phorum.