Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
French Laundry Concierge
Posted by: Franz ()
Date: February 27, 2014 07:14PM

Hello everyone, My name is Franz, I have confirmed 5 reservations for different couples. The key is timing and persistence, I am offering my services as your private concierge for the French Laundry. I need 2 months in advance and range of days depending on if your going to want Friday Saturday or Sunday. My fee is 25 person. Paid in advanced via paypal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: French Laundry Concierge
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 01, 2014 07:24PM

Franz,

I'm going to respect your thread after this, but you posted on mine first. Please, let's keep our posts to our own threads from here on out.

Further, I thought I'd offer some friendly advice. There is a more effective way than timing and persistence. In fact, the timing and persistence method is my backup method.

Maybe you already have a better method though.

Good luck,

Nate

Posted by: mark shirman ()
Date: June 12, 2014 08:01PM

Interested in French Laundry reservations for 2 6 30 - 8 30 anywhere from August 15th or 16th or 17th. Let me know how to proceed. thanks
Mark Shirman

Posted by: Linda Kolstad ()
Date: June 12, 2014 11:18PM

Hello,
I'm interested in a reservation for two for one of the following dates.

July 20th lunch or dinner anytime
July 26 or 27 lunch or dinner anytime
Aug 2 or 3 lunch or dinner anytime
Aug 9 or 10 lunch or dinner anytime
Aug 16 or 17 lunch or dinner anytime

if none of those are available, I'd be interested in the following Fridays for dinner
July 25th, August 1, Aug 8, Aug 15

How sure should I be of getting a reservation? How do I proceed?
Thanks,
Linda

Posted by: Noble Donnelly ()
Date: November 25, 2020 05:51AM

There is an article about the french laundry facility of the concierge is being used in the by fast and comfortable stuff. After washing you can used here for the facility bid 4 papers share such a great news for laundry give me your views.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.