Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Seeking the impossible
Posted by: Nicolle Anderson ()
Date: November 20, 2014 07:43PM

Trying to get a reservation for my Husband's 40th birthday. Totally screwed up- thought he wanted to go to Chez Panisse which has a 30 day policy but just found out he wants to go to French laundry. To top it off is b-day is 12/31 - always have a hard time getting reservations for his b-day anyway. I am open to dates in late December and early January- if anyone knows any way I could possible swing a less than 60 days in advance reservation I would be very grateful and willing to pay.

Thanks,
Nicolle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking the impossible
Posted by: Nicolle ()
Date: November 20, 2014 08:23PM

Never mind - they are not taking reservations past 12/23 due to their renovation project.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.