Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
FL resv. May 16. 11am
Posted by: mike ()
Date: March 29, 2010 12:43PM

I currently have a resv. for 4. off opentable.com Problem is I'm only a party of 2 currently. I'm on a wait list for a weeks worth of dates for 2. If you are a party of two and would like join us, respond to this thread with an email address and If you seem laid back and easy to dine with, I'd be more than happy to add you to the table. If my resv. for 2 comes through I'll post on here or send an email to people who respond to this, prior to cancelling it, to give you a better chance at grabbing it. Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FL resv. May 16. 11am
Posted by: Cristy ()
Date: April 09, 2010 11:11PM

Hello,

My husband's birthday is 5/8 and I've been trying to get a reservation to the French Laundry. If you still have room, please contact me.

Thanks,

Cristy

Posted by: MIKE B ()
Date: April 20, 2010 07:45PM

What's your email address Cristy? I still have the reservation.

Posted by: YingSang ()
Date: April 25, 2010 06:32AM

Hi Mike,
If the reservation is still available, we're interested. This will be my niece's birthday treat. We're both world travelers and enjoy sharing stories.
-YingSang

Posted by: Mike B ()
Date: May 06, 2010 06:27PM

I still have this reservation and another one for 4 on May 11th at 530 pm. I'm only going to keep one and may be willing to share the reservation with another couple. if you are interested please reply with your email address.

Posted by: Austin L ()
Date: May 08, 2010 09:02PM

Have you found anyone to fill your two seats yet let me know

Austin

austinleahy at gmail.com

Posted by: Monica ()
Date: May 10, 2010 09:55PM

Do you still need 2 people to join you? I currently have a reservation for 4 on Thursday, May 13 but we need 2 more people to join us. We could also do Sunday, May 16th. Please email me. supermoni7 at gmail dot com.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.