Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
I have French Laundry Reservations for 5/27
Posted by: craazyj23 ()
Date: May 13, 2015 01:51AM

I have a reservation for the French Laundry on Wednesday 5/27/2015 @ 5:30pm for 4 people. The couple that intended to come with us just informed me that they can't make it. I would love to find 2 people who would be interested in joining us for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Reservations like this are like winning the lottery for any culinarian or foodie. We are a younger couple, both with a culinary and restaurant industry background. I have been planning our trip to Napa around this reservation for a suprise anniversary present for my wife. If interested please email me craazyj23@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Jon

Options: ReplyQuote
edu
Posted by: Hugo Bladen ()
Date: May 24, 2021 06:16AM

The email message is having the subject regarding having the French laundry reservations for 5/27. This is posted by the craazyj23 in the year 2015 in affordable papers in which the questions and the other matters are about spam prevention with the entering of a code to maintain safety.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.