Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Surprisingly Easy
Posted by: Eric ()
Date: May 26, 2015 02:49PM

So I made an attempt to get a reservation exactly two months by calling exactly at 10am PST, and had success my first try. I kept getting a busy signal, so i immediately hung up and tried again. It took me 10 or 15 times of doing this before I finally got into the wait queue. After a couple of minutes on hold, I finally was able to talk to someone who had quite a few table open for reservations. Persistence is key, if you get a busy signal, keep dialing until you get put in the waiting line, then a few minutes more and you should have success. Good luck!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.