Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
5/26 5:30 2 Seats at our Table
Posted by: MadddieO ()
Date: May 20, 2016 09:36PM

We have two extra seats at our table for four on 5/26 at 5:30pm and are hoping to fill them!

A little about us, my husband and I live in the Bay Area and are celebrating both of our birthdays next week. I currently stay at home with our 16 month old twins and my husband works in technology hardware, I previously worked in software sales. We've never been to the French Laundry and are hoping to share this reservation with two other people who would enjoy the experience!

Please let meek now if you're interested as soon as possible and tell me a little bit about you!

madeleinehudgins@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.