Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
Let's share a table for 4!! Plenty of availability!
Posted by: Kristin Nelson ()
Date: April 08, 2017 02:30PM

Hi everyone! Traveler here staying in Napa until August and looking for 3 others to book a table for the French laundry. There are lots of openings available until June 30th for parties of 4 or more. I am single and travel alone so finding a booking for 1 is very hard. Everyone must pay for themselves. Great way to experience the food and meet new people! Respond if you're interested! Also, due to my work schedule, I can't do the lunch tastings. Must be dinner only- anything after 530 is fine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let's share a table for 4!! Plenty of availability!
Posted by: Kym Mercier ()
Date: June 06, 2017 04:25PM

We are a party of two that would also be interested in sharing a table! There are a ton of openings for parties of 4!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.