Reservation Re-Homing :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Have a reservation and can't keep it? Post it here so that someone else in the community can use it. 
How to start again on a Mac (complete uninstall)
Posted by: Lachlan12 ()
Date: September 25, 2021 10:29AM

OK, I have failed miserably to share our company folder. I get 23,000 errors, including thens of thousands along the lines of:

yyy/xxx/DSC00816.JPG peers who had this file went away, or the file has changed while syncing. will retry later

I suspect ticking “introducer” was this mistake. Many of the files in error belong to devices which no longer exist.

As another attempt, I want to wipe everything and start again, this time with only a single user and no introducer, to see if this will sync.

Any idea how to do this? I know that syncing puts stuff in various places int the home dir, not just in the dir you downloaded the executables.

I saw a post saying it put it in mild/.config/synching, but its not there (nor .syncthing)

I also get frequent syncing crashes (have to kill the terminal and re-launch), and 0% synced

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to start again on a Mac (complete uninstall)
Posted by: Lucy hope ()
Date: September 25, 2021 10:31AM

Hello Jonny Root, you can install and uninstall homebrew on macOS by the following methods. To install it go to Applications>Utilities and double-click Terminal to start it and write this instruction: `Xcode-select —-install'. Here you will see a pop-up window telling you that ‘Xcode-select’ requires access to command line developer tools and asking for your permission got install them. Just tap the option of Install and wait for the installation to complete. To uninstall it you can Install and launch CleanMyMac X which is a free edition. Then pick the Uninstaller utility in the sidebar and check the box next to the app or apps you need to remove and tap the option of Uninstall. For further information try for https://appuals.com/install-and-uninstall-homebrew-on-macos/ this site.

Posted by: Calliope Lei ()
Date: November 22, 2021 11:33AM

Macs are great pieces of equipment: the principle of multiple creation schedules, the key part of the home office, the regular fixes in the best moving computers, and the best computer lists. Getting your Mac professionally available can be costly, even if you don't have an Apple Care contract in place, but most of the problems you encounter will have a simple solution. We can have https://mobilunity.com/blog/hire-mongodb-developers/ now. If booting your Mac brings up a glossy folder with a question mark, this usually indicates that your Mac cannot find the boot disk. It can also mean that there is no macOS on the specific startup disk you are trying to boot. There are two scenarios that can follow a clear question mark: it appears briefly, then deletes and loads your Mac as usual, or the folder is hanging on the screen and the Mac will not boot. However, it is not always a sign of panic, as the steps below can restore your Mac to work order. Hold down the power key for 10 seconds to turn off your Mac, Switch your Mac and hold Command (⌘) + R, This will take you to MacOS Recovery, where you can select Disk Utility. Find your startup disc next to it now click First Help and then click Run. This will force your Mac to detect any errors in the Startup Disk.

Posted by: Albert G. Wiggins ()
Date: November 24, 2021 09:04AM

Swegae and an appropriate sanitation framework is the fundamental need it makes the earth and network spotless and sound from the environment but they can check australia writing to find out quality work. It is an extremely good thought and I prescribe all of you to partake in this commitment.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.