Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Mond 4 March - would love to get a reservation for 2!
Posted by: Torhild ()
Date: January 18, 2013 08:15PM

Hi,
Are there anyone who happens to need 2 more persons to their party, or for some reason has to cancel their own reservation on Monday 4 March???
We are visiting from Northern Norway just for a couple of days (attending a wedding i Sacramento the previous weekend), and it would be such a thrill if we could make it to The French Laundry on this trip to the other side of the world......
We have tried both Open Table and not to mention calling (call history got deleted on my iPhone after 100 attempts.....) - so if any of you are able to help that would be fantastic!!!

Thanks in advance :-)

Torhild....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mond 4 March - would love to get a reservation for 2!
Posted by: Torhild ()
Date: January 21, 2013 08:39PM

No need for my post anymore (but can not figure out how to delete it...) - finally managed to go through on the phone and table is booked! :-)

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.