Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
need help: per se jun 29 - july 4
Posted by: helenrennie ()
Date: March 24, 2013 12:57AM

We'll be in NY Jun 29 - July 4. I would love a reservation at Per Se for either lunch or dinner. I've tried dry run reservations where I call them at 10am one month to the calendar day as they say on their website and try on opentable too. Open table seems to never have anything except for "tomorrow at 9:30pm." I was on hold for 45 minute and then hung up. Am I supposed to stay on hold or should I redial. Is this an endurance contest of who can stay on hold longest or who can redial fastest?

What happens if you call on May 31 if there is no June 31? We can come for dinner any night the week we are in NYC (we'd be even happier doing lunch). Do I need to try each day separately or once I reach them and tell them that we are flexible, they can give me some date? Does American Express platinum trick still work?

Thanks so much!
-Helen

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.