Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Trying for Fri lunch on 10/29
Posted by: Rob ()
Date: October 07, 2009 08:37PM

I'd like to take my sister to French Laundry on Fri, 10/29, when I will be in town to visit her. any tips on how I might make that happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trying for Fri lunch on 10/29
Posted by: aren ()
Date: October 07, 2009 09:51PM

Not likely to happen -- reservations for 10/29 were all made on 8/29. Odd improve slightly because it's a lunch.

Check OpenTable every so often in case someone cancels. Then call the day before in the afternoon and ask if there are any cancellations. Possibly check again in the morning around 10 or 11, but getting through the busy signals at that time will be very tough.

And have a table at a good back-up restaurant already reserved!

Aren

Re: Trying for Fri lunch on 10/29
Posted by: Ganesh ()
Date: October 25, 2009 09:17PM

Hi Bob,

I have space on Sat 10/31/2009 lunch. If you both are interested drop me a line to gan_irtt@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Ganesh

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.