Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
AVAILABLE FOR SALE: Reservation for 2 on Oct 18th at 9:15PM
Posted by: foodi ()
Date: August 18, 2013 06:29PM

Fellow Diners,

We are lucky enough to have an extra reservation available, this is for a party of 2 on October 18th at 9:15pm.
Take into consideration that dinner is about 3-4 hours long, so by the end of it, it could be pretty late.

Anyways, we are considering selling it because of the time and effort it required to get it.

If interested, reply back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AVAILABLE FOR SALE: Reservation for 2 on Oct 18th at 9:15PM
Posted by: Whitney Rowe ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:53PM

Im interested, how much? How does that work, do we have to pretend to be you?

Posted by: Curtsy Queen ()
Date: August 19, 2013 08:10PM

Hi Foodi,

I am very interested in buying your reservation, I totally understand how hard it is to get a res, especially on a Friday! Please feel free to email me and we can discuss the details CurtsyQueens@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you,
Curtsy Queens

Posted by: Allison ()
Date: August 20, 2013 11:40PM

Hi- I am interested in your reservation. Would you sell it for $50? Thanks!

Posted by: Michael Torosian ()
Date: August 26, 2013 09:54PM

Hi Foodi,

I don't know if you have already sold your reservation, but if not, I would love to take my wife for her 4oth birthday. Please email me if still available!

Thank you!

Mike

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.