Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
If you need help with reservations email me.
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 21, 2013 08:14PM

I have had repeated success getting through to get reservations for myself and multiple others. I am willing to help you get our reservation for a small fee (if successful). I do require two months lead time as they take reservations two months out. If you have a range of days available, that will help a lot because it gives more opportunities for success (sometimes things come up like private events, and I'm doing this outside of my full time job).

Email me at ndtalon@gmail.com

Nate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you need help with reservations email me.
Posted by: Vanessa ()
Date: November 23, 2013 06:07AM

Hi- I'm looking for a reservation for my husband and I around jan 23rd. We are fairly flexible with dates. What do you charge if successful?

Thanks,
Vanessa

Posted by: Sandeep Gopalakrishnan ()
Date: December 22, 2013 10:51PM

I'm looking for a reservation for 2 at the French Laundry for the 14th of February 2014 preferably, though I wouldn't mind the 15th or 16th either. It could be for lunch or dinner, again dinner preferred.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Date: January 13, 2014 07:20AM

Wow...

I apologize immensely to all who have emailed. I had the email address above set to forward to my main account that I check. Clearly, this hasn't been happening. I instead assumed there was no interest.

I will start checking that email address more often.

My apologies again,

Nate

Posted by: Vegas Foodie ()
Date: February 02, 2014 06:54PM

I strongly encourage ANYONE who is desiring a reservation at The French Laundry to work with Nate. The French Laundry accepts reservations for its 16 table dining room only two months to the day prior to the day you wish to dine. Nate knows how to effectively get into the system to help you score a res! I lucked out and was able to book my own res, but it wouldn't have been without his coaching and tips on how to do it. As it turns out he was able to get through the system at the same time I did, which means with repeated redialing across 3-4 phone lines, we both got through around 10:06. He also understands how reservations work at other Napa restaurants so he can help you there too.

Other tips:
--I'd encourage you to work the phones and Open Table simultaneously. A 9 pm table popped up about 10:01 a.m. but when I clicked to book it, it was already gone. When I got through to FL around 10:06, I had three times offered to me.

--I had read that the Open Table only has limited offerings and that they go up at midnight. I also read that they go up between 10 and 11 am. After this experience and working open table for an hour at midnight and seeing the 9 pm pop up at about 10:01, I tend to believe the latter. I'd say don't waste your time with the midnight attempts and instead focus your strategy on the a.m. attempts.

--When you call and get the busy signal redial immediately. Then you might sit on hold in queue for a few minutes as I did.

--FL does take a CC to hold your table but does not charge it

--There is a 72 hour cancellation policy

Good luck! I was SO LUCKY to have Nate helping me out. And I am so looking forward to my FL dining experience. Nate is friendly, easy to work with and eager to help people secure reservations for fab dining experiences in Napa and he lives in the wine country area, so his knowledge as a local is hugely valuable. Definitely get Nate on your team--I will be calling him the next time I need res help in Napa.

Posted by: Sandeep Gopalakrishnan ()
Date: February 13, 2014 09:22PM

Thanks a bunch to Nate for helping me get a reservation for 2. Nate is very good at communication, and kept me informed about everything he planned to do. I didn't ahve to do a single thing. I have no idea what magic he does, but he will get you a reservation.

Posted by: Wes ()
Date: February 18, 2014 10:45PM

Nate was a consummate professional. He was easy to work with and provided frequent updates, he was able to secure us a reservation for our honeymoon. We can't wait to go to TFL! And we have Nate to thank. smiling smiley

Posted by: NYC Foodie ()
Date: February 20, 2014 04:00PM

Nate was amazing. Superb communication, utterly professional and very responsive. I had my FL reservation via open table in 8 days! Amazing! Highly recommend Nate.

Posted by: Tom ()
Date: March 01, 2014 06:17PM

Another recommendation for Nate. We were looking for a reservation over a couple days that were "unlocking" on the same day. When we reached out to Nate, he informed us he was already working for another couple over those days, but he would enlist the help of his brother and wife. As others have mentioned, he's a very good communicator and I was particularly impressed with his dedication in helping us.

We got lucky in snagging a table via OpenTable and Nate had apparently gotten through on the line right after us (after already getting a reservation for the other couple). He truly does seem to have the magic touch.

Posted by: Liam ()
Date: March 02, 2014 05:49AM

I approached Nate with some hesitation. He reduced my anxiety by answering my questions and he succeeded in securing a reservation for me.

Date: March 06, 2014 09:46AM

I just want to clarify a few things.

Reservations are usually full by about 1030AM PST of the day that is two months prior to the reservation date. That is also the earliest day reservations are available (two months prior). So, to get reservations for May 10th, I have to work my magic for you on March 10th. If you contact me on March 11th or later for a reservation for May 10th, there isn't much I can do. I will alert you if something opens up on opentable, but that's about all I can do.

For best results, please contact me at least two months in advance of the day you want reservations. At least 2 months and a day is basically a requirement so that I can coordinate with you and help you out that next day.

Further, I cannot see everyone's email addresses on this forum. I have no way of getting in contact with you if you don't leave it here. The easiest thing to do is just email me. I will help you out from there.

Nate

Ndtalon@gmail.com

Posted by: APK ()
Date: March 14, 2014 06:18PM

It's no joke. The man can get you a reservation. I reached out to him on Thursday, and he secured an 8:45pm seating on Friday. Certainly worth it if you want to go. He was professional, communicated the process well, and offered some good advice.

Posted by: kyledj ()
Date: March 16, 2014 06:11PM

I emailed Nate around 10 AM today and had a reservation for 2 within half an hour. Very quick, efficient and informative. Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2014 06:33PM by kyledj.

Posted by: North ()
Date: March 17, 2014 01:12AM

Nate delivers results. He secured multiple reservations for me over several days on an upcoming visit which gives me the luxury of choosing which one will work best for my itinerary. Well worth getting Nate involved.

Posted by: Eliza K ()
Date: March 17, 2014 03:26PM

Wow!! Thank God for Nate or me and my husband would never have been able to have the best dining experience of our lives!!! We contacted him really last minute as our trip to Napa was not planned. At the same time, we went to our hotel concierge and Amex and they couldn't get us in. Nate found us a reservation about 5 days before we dined there. He is amazing!!! We will be back Nate. Thank you!

Eliza

Posted by: nate ()
Date: March 18, 2014 03:10AM

Everyone,

One more thing to clarify. I can still get reservations in under two months notice on certain occasions (like Eliza's case). Sometimes I have access to reservations within two months for a variety of reasons. One example is that I have on several occasions helped someone get more than one reservation over several days. Those people typically only plan on using one of those reservations, but still being two months from their dining experience, they aren't sure which one will work best for their schedule. After they decide which reservation they want to use, there is a chance that the French Laundry will let a transfer happen with the other reservation from the person with multiple reservations to someone who is looking for one. I haven't actually transferred one yet, but I have heard that French Laundry has allowed it to happen in the past.

Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a reservation inside of two months. I do want to set a fair expectation though. If you contact me within two months of the date you are looking for, the stars have to align right for me to pull it off. For the best results, contact me outside of two months from the date you are looking for.

Thanks,
Nate

Posted by: kosmokramer ()
Date: March 28, 2014 05:34AM

Despite it being his wife's birthday, and despite the day I wanted being on a very busy weekend (Memorial Day weekend), Nate still helped me getting a reservation for my anniversary. Thanks Nate!

FYI - It really does help if you give him a few choices when you are trying to book a day. I picked a day before and a day after...and I got exactly the day I wanted!

Posted by: Priscilla ()
Date: March 29, 2014 08:33PM

I highly recommend Nate. Like others have mentioned, he is courteous and professional. I was hesitant to use him at first, but after trying unsuccessfully to get a reservation on my own, I decided to use his services and I'm so glad I did! I received a confirmation email today from TFL at 1:11PM EST. The funny thing is even though I hired Nate, I didn't want to take any chances and decided to try myself. I had the help of my two sons and their cell phones and between the three of us we started calling at exactly 12:59PM EST. By the time I got on TFL line and was on hold about 20 mins later, I received a call from Nate letting me know he got a reservation for me. Just out of curiosity, I remained on the line only to find out they were sold out. If it wasn't for Nate we never would have gotten in. Many, many thanks! So excited that my husband and I will be able to celebrate our 20th anniversary at TFL!!

Posted by: Nicole ()
Date: April 02, 2014 06:17PM

They say The French Laundry is one of the hardest tables to get into -- not for Natespinning smiley sticking its tongue out Thanks to him, at 10:01 PST I had a confirmation email from TFL with the exact date & time I had requested.

Nate was great to work with -- he knows all the details and exactly what is needed. It took one e-mail and a quick call with him and all set. I would have spent days/hours trying to get in myself (and probably not successful).

Bottom line, if you want reservations at TFL use Nate!!!

Thanks Nate!!

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: April 07, 2014 03:34AM

Emailed Nate because I couldn't get reservations and I needed to get reservations on a specific date. Received a prompt reply and he provided detailed information about his services. I was pretty skeptical at first and wasn't comfortable thinking that this might be a scam. I asked him to call me since I had additional questions and he did call me and went over all of my questions and concerns, especially with providing him with credit card. I felt pretty comfortable and decided to pull the trigger. The next day, he called me and said that I should receive an email from TFL confirming my reservation. To make sure that this was indeed true, I called TFL and confirmed the reservation! Nate is professional, he made it happen, and can't thank him enough. Very seemless process. Thanks Nate!

Posted by: nate ()
Date: April 20, 2014 04:48PM

It turns out that the French Laundry will not allow transfers of reservations from one person to the next. This greatly reduces my ability to help get reservations with less than 2 months notice.

Nate
ndtalon@gmail.com

Nate can get you into French Laundry!
Posted by: Christine Lee ()
Date: April 20, 2014 06:26PM

I was a bit doubtful on whether Nate can actually get us in but he did. I emailed him on a Thursday, by Sunday, we were booked for FL for the date we wanted.

He was prompt in his response and detail in his communication. I will definitely use Nate again.

email Nate for FL!
Posted by: laura6 ()
Date: April 21, 2014 01:29AM

Nate is amazing. He extremely professional in securing our FL reservations. I highly recommend you contact him for assistance if you are looking for a painless and time efficient way to get reservations. Completely worth the fee -- he could be charging more! Thanks Nate! We'll use your help again. smiling smiley

-Laura

Posted by: lauren ()
Date: April 21, 2014 04:11AM

Nate lives up to the hype. Responded to my initial email request within minutes. I thought we were giving him a challenge needing reservations during a busy festival weekend, but nope, he was able to get us not one, but two options at lightning speed and also recommend other great local things to do. You should have absolutely no hesitation in trusting him with your credit card or personal information, he is a complete professional.

Help with reservations/ Email Nate!
Posted by: Whitney P ()
Date: April 23, 2014 04:22PM

I can't tell you how wonderfully helpful Nate was with securing a reservation at the French Laundry for my family and I.

I reached out to Nate at 6:30am (EST) with the hope of getting a reservation 2 months from that day (for a party of 7 no less!)

After two hours of busy signal the day before I was desperate & boy did Nate come through! I don't know how, but by that afternoon I was confirmed for the date and party size I needed.

Nate is friendly, professional and efficient; the whole process was very quick and seemless. I highly recommend his services.

Thank you again Nate!

Thank you Nate
Posted by: Christopher Romero ()
Date: April 24, 2014 08:43AM

At first I was skeptical about this whole thing and almost didn't do it. I was deployed in Afghanistan at the time and wasn't able to even attempt to book reservation. I emailed Nate and he got me the reservation. Thank you again Nate.

p.S. It definitely helps to give him multiple dates

Posted by: JaneB ()
Date: April 24, 2014 11:42PM

My sister is coming in for a visit in June and after reading The Soul of a Chef, we are obsessed with eating at the French Laundry. We had only two dates that would work. Alas, I was traveling and my sister was unavailable to man the phone at the appointed hour. So, I found Nate and I'm glad I did.

Getting the reservation we wanted was easy as pie. I texted Nate my credit card number. And then I had the uneasy feeling that perhaps I should have googled to see if there were any scam reports. Imagine my chagrine when "Nate Dre" turned up multiples sites for Nate Dogg/Dr. Dre. Oops. Did I fall prey to a hoax? Nope! "Dre" is actually a shortened version of Nate's last name. Silly me.

Thanks again Nate!

Posted by: David C ()
Date: April 28, 2014 12:32PM

Contacted Nate about getting reservations for any time during a 3 day window while I would be vacationing in California with my girlfriend. He got back to me quickly and always answered any of my questions/concerns directly whenever I had them.

Once I decided to go ahead and use Nate, I had him text me first to confirm that the number he had provided was correct, and then I responded to the text him my credit card # for the reservation.

The whole process worked out smoothly and I would highly recommend using Nate if you want to get reservations to the French Laundry. (I put in effort on my end to get reservations as well, and was met with about 45 minutse and 600 phone calls worth of busy signals, so whatever system he uses is absolutely worth having in your corner!)

Cheers! and thanks again Nate

Posted by: Sara ()
Date: April 28, 2014 06:27PM

Just had the pleasure of working with Nate! For an extremely reasonable fee, Nate worked with me to get a reservation the day I needed. Easy, relatively-stress free, and successful! Highly recommend!

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: April 29, 2014 11:02PM

I read stories about how tough it is to get reservations at French Laundry. Began calling at exactly 10 am when lines opened. Constant busy signal, disconnected, redialed. No luck after 25 minutes, so I did a general search and came across this site. Reached out to Nate and gave him my details. I was skeptical at first, but wow, what a smooth experience. Told him which day I wanted reservations and he was able to secure it two months to that day. A great experience and he's super responsive too! If you ever need reservations, he's definitely the guy to go to.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.