Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: If you need help with reservations email me.
Posted by: Amanda and Drew ()
Date: May 18, 2014 01:03AM

We got in thanks to Nate!!!! We told in him 2 months in advance and he did everything else. We were open to day, time and number but we got us our first choice. Nate is prompt and professional and simply amazing!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: WCH ()
Date: May 28, 2014 05:18AM

Nate's assistance meant I had to do no effort besides giving him a little information. Amex's concierge, at least at my level, didn't have success. Nate did. Very pleasant experience.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: June 11, 2014 06:03PM

Nate got us the reservations within the days we asked for as soon as they came available. I did not have to try to get through by phone. It was very smooth. Thank-you, Nate.

Posted by: Ellen Guan ()
Date: June 17, 2014 05:30PM

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know how wonderful Nate was helping us book our French Laundry reservation. We were selective with our dates and time but he was so accommodating and responsive that we felt so at ease throughout the booking process. He constantly kept us in the loop and is always reachable by phone or email.

I highly recommend that you seek his service when you want to book French Laundry. It was a special occasion for us (celebrating getting married) and we couldn’t have been happier that we are able to celebrate at French Laundry.

If you want to dine here look no further. Nate is your guy!

Best regards,

Ellen

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: June 20, 2014 07:05PM

Nate delivered exactly as promised, even delivering a couple extra dates/times that he was able to get. I struck out with OpenTable, calling, VISA concierge and even AMEX concierge. Nate delivered on the first day he tried.

Posted by: tom shave ()
Date: June 24, 2014 02:46AM

Hi Nate, looking for some help for Oct2 at 7pm, it's my 50th Bday and my wife and I will be coming down from Alberta Canada for 5 days. I know you can't do anything yet but please acknowledge that you will try. We are big foodies and this is our third time coming to Napa and we want to insure we get in TFL this time. Cheers, Tom

Posted by: Zaraq ()
Date: June 30, 2014 06:31PM

One word "Fantastic" or actually three words"He's a wizard". Nate is the man and can get it done. Extremely professional and easy to get in touch with. He went out of his way to get me and my two other firends a reservation. If you are looking into dining here i would HIGHLY recommend his services.

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: June 30, 2014 06:53PM

Thanks so much Nate.

As stated repeatedly herein, Nate is def. the way to go in securing the reservation. Just email him and let him take care of the rest!

He took care of my request from start to finish and it could not have been easier. I will def. use him again in the future...as should you.

Posted by: nate ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:07PM

Tom, please email me, as I have no way of contacting you other than via these forums. Also, be aware that there is a chance they will be closed for that date due to some upcoming renovations.

ndtalon@gmail.com

Posted by: andrewsreese ()
Date: July 01, 2014 05:57PM

Hi Nate,
We would love your help for reservations at the French Laundry for two people on Monday September 1st, Tuesday September 2nd or Wednesday September 3rd this year (2-14) We are at 60 days out today. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!
Andrew

Posted by: DL ()
Date: July 09, 2014 05:46PM

I scored reservations to FL through Nate. The process was seamless and Nate took care of all the details. I would recommend him if you are looking to get the coveted reservations.

Posted by: nate ()
Date: July 12, 2014 04:55PM

Andrew,

You have to email me. I can't email you if you don't leave a link. Sorry for the delay in my reply. I don't check these forums often. I rely on people emailing me. I don't have time to follow too closely here with my other job and helping people out who have emailed me.

Nate
NDTALON@GMAIL.COM

Posted by: Becky ()
Date: August 07, 2014 04:41AM

you said you charge a fee. Can you tell me how much?

Posted by: Phil ()
Date: August 27, 2014 12:41PM

I tried for days to get a reservation at TFL but had no luck (probably around 1000 phone calls). I contacted Nate and in less than 24 hours I had a dinner reservations. It was absolutely unbelievable.

Nate and his team are very efficient and professional. I will never call TFL again. Instead I'll just contact Nate and save myself hours of time and unnecessary hassle.

His small fee is well worth it.

Posted by: Sean ()
Date: August 27, 2014 02:07PM

Nate was able to get my reservation for six on one of two days provided. He is very easy to work with and very professional. No concerns or issues. I used the gift card approach and had no issues. The small fee is worth the time saved and multiple failed attempts.

Posted by: markschroder ()
Date: August 29, 2014 05:35PM

Genius!
Nate was able to secure the reservation I was looking for, just as he had promised. Save yourself some time and email Nate!

Posted by: PJ Van Hulle ()
Date: September 01, 2014 06:18PM

I wanted to make reservations at The French Laundry for my boyfriend's birthday so I started calling early exactly 2 months before the reservation date I wanted. When I was getting a constant busy signal on the phone, even 2 hours before the reservation line is offically opened, I realized that this was going to be an even bigger challenge than I thought so I started looking for other options online.

I discovered Nate on this forum and decided that it was worth a shot, especially if I was as flexible as possible with the date, time and # of people for the reservation. He e-mailed me back right away.

Amazingly, he was able to get us my first choice of reservation date and time. I'm so happy and grateful that I stumbled upon this thread!

Posted by: Matt ()
Date: September 02, 2014 02:34PM

I had great success with Nate making my reservation. I'm planning my honeymoon and I knew that we HAD to make it into TFL. Without him I'm not sure that it would have happened.

Posted by: Tedd ()
Date: September 10, 2014 10:01PM

I have several restaurant and hotel reviews in my head that I want to post, but I'm reviewing Nate and his service first because he did such a good job. I googled French Laundry reservations, found a site that pointed me here, read the reviews here, and contacted Nate by email. He responded within hours, and things went forward from there. I had only one date available, which Nate told me reduces the odds for a reservation. He suggested I try calliing, too, because that might improve my chances. I dialed constantly for an hour and a half, starting at 10 am and couldn't get through. I was feeling discouraged. My plan B was to try periodically throughout the day and get waitlisted when I finally got through. When I finally got a reservationist, I was ecstatic to learn that I already had a reservation.

Nate was great about walking me through the entire process over the course of several emails and explaining my role in making things work . I can't say enough good things about Nate's service. Interestingly, I just read an online article from the Atlanta Journal Constitution wherein the author last year called 2,600 times on four phones over two days and couldn't get through.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: September 16, 2014 09:38PM

First and foremost Nate is professional. The guy delivers. We've been trying to get reservations for the French Laundry for over 6 months, took Nate one week to get it. For this once in a lifetime dinning experience. Go with Nate. Nate, thank you again for all your help. Will definitely be going to the Laundry very soon.

Posted by: Debbie ()
Date: September 19, 2014 07:53PM

All the prior posts should speak for itself.

Nate (ndtalon@gmail.com) does an amazing job. Quick, reliable, and understanding. No need to second guess... if you want French Laundry reservations. This is how you do it: email Nate. Simply as that.

He provides answers to all your questions and is understanding to your concerns. As long as you're willing to work with him, he will be with you. And without hesitation he's willing to offer fun advice.

Thank you Nate for a great experience, we can't wait to wine and dine.

Posted by: CB ()
Date: September 22, 2014 04:22PM

After having moved our FL plans over the last few months, we finally used Nate's services over the weekend. He was able to secure the exact date we requested given the two month prior notice. Nate has been very responsive and professional throughout the process and most importantly, can deliver as promised. We would definitely go straight to him in the future.

Posted by: LPhiE0510 ()
Date: October 21, 2014 05:45PM

Hi everyone,

Nate is wonderful. I had a last minute request, 4 hours to be exact, for reservations and he was able to pull off a reservation for a table of two people on my initial requested date and dining time.

I got confirmations from both OpenTable and TFL email.

Contact him at ndtalon@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2014 05:55PM by LPhiE0510.

Posted by: Tiffany ()
Date: October 24, 2014 06:35AM

This has taken me a while to post, but I had to just let everyone know how appreciative I am of Nate getting me a reservation!
I contacted Nate with a request for a pretty specific reservation date/time for my honeymoon. He was very professional and made me feel at ease in regards to my information. He booked the reservation for me as soon as it became available.
Let me just say that this has been, and probably will be, the most extraordinary dining experience of my life. Words cannot describe how excited we both were to have the reservation.
As an added touch, our menu said "Congratulations, (our names)" and we even got to meet Chef Keller as it was during their 20th anniversary celebration. This is truly a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Nate to help you gain access to it.

Posted by: vikahoffman ()
Date: October 29, 2014 02:38AM

I used Nate's help to make a reservation for 2 to the French Laundry on a specific date. It was very easy to work with him. He was able to get me a reservation on the day I wanted in a very short time. I strongly recommend that you use Nate to avoid any stress or disappointment.

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: November 17, 2014 08:46PM

I just completed my dining experience at French Laundry this past weekend, of which the reservations were successfully completed with the really great and professional services that Nate provided! Nate is absolutely great and easy to work with and I would recommend anyone to go through him if you really want to get into French Laundry with a small manageable fee. Nate is very, very good at keeping you updated on his progress and where your request stands.

Posted by: LaurieA ()
Date: November 18, 2014 05:21PM

I think they may be closed. I was trying for the 18 or 19th and fear we are out of luck

Posted by: LPhiE0510 ()
Date: November 20, 2014 06:35PM

Where are people getting the idea that TFL will be closed? I have a reservation for Dec. 21st 2014. Don't think they would have taken the reservation if they willbe closing for renovations...

Posted by: Balaji Chandrasekhar ()
Date: November 21, 2014 01:30AM

Nate is the best! I tried for days unsuccessfully to get a reservation through OpenTable for my girlfriend's birthday. Nate was able to secure a reservation on my behalf. He was very responsive and professional, and he made the entire process effortless and worry free.

If you want to eat at The French Laundry, all you have to do is send him an email!

Posted by: Carrie ()
Date: April 30, 2015 01:36PM

I was looking for a dinner reservation for 2 in June 2015. I contacted Nate, who was immediately responsive, and gave him a variety of dates that would work for us. On our second attempt he was able to get us in, and the timing was perfect for us with an 8:45 reservation. He stayed on the phone with me while we listened to hold music and provided lots of helpful information about visiting the area. He was extremely polite, professional, and worth every penny -- I had tried to make the reservation myself the day before and was only able to get waitlisted after calling literally 69 times. Nate made things easy and stress free on my end, and I highly recommend him!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.