Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: If you need help with reservations email me.
Posted by: Can't_wait ()
Date: May 18, 2015 07:49PM

I needed a reservation for my husband's birthday and Nate helped me out in securing one. We didn't get exactly the top choice we wanted (a dinner on Monday) but he kept trying to get the preferred time. But I'm happy with getting a reservation at all with only a few days notice before the 2 month period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:39PM

Nate is awesome! He communicates well and comes through with the reservation! I've been trying for years off and on and never had any success, but Nate got it done! I'm going to surprise my wife for her birthday, it will be her dream come true! Thanks again Nate!

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: May 25, 2015 06:08PM

This is just an echo of everything else that's been said. Nate is professional, communicative, and effective. I don't know how he does it time and again, but he does! Period. I know people who have been trying for over a decade (myself included) to get a reservation. Leave it to the expert -- and that's Nate.

I gave him two dates and he was able to secure the first date. Dinner for two at 5:30 for our wedding anniversary. I have my email confirmation from TFL. I've read it 100 times because I still can't believe it.

Btw, I will post again after we dine in two months...for those of you who are worried this may be too good to be true (I'm not immune, either!).

Many thanks, Nate!

Posted by: Stephanie ()
Date: May 26, 2015 06:14PM

Nate has this down to a science! I'll admit I was a bit skeptical at first as well but this was the most seamless process. Nate was so responsive and was able to secure a reservation for our special occasion. I received a confirmation email soon after the reservation line opened. If you are only in Napa for a limited amount of time, don't miss the opportunity going to FL by trying to get a reservation on your own. I tried but it was nearly impossible trying to get in at 10am PST.

I highly recommend emailing Nate!

Posted by: Rebecca McNelis ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:18PM

I highly recommend using Nate if you want a French Laundry reservation. After trying unsuccessfully to get reservations (sitting on the phone daily for over an hour just for the wait list), within two days Nate was able to get me a reservation. He was wonderful to work with, communicated constantly, and helped make our French Laundry dreams come true! You would be crazy not to have Nate help you!

Rebecca

Reservation King
Posted by: Megan Nicole ()
Date: June 15, 2015 05:57PM

Nate was AWESOME with French Laundry reservations - He is a MUST if you are looking for reserv's. Prompt replies and very much so willing to work with your dates and time requests as much as possible! He got us the perfect day and time, I couldn't be happier! Thank you, Nate! We will be back and letting our friends know how easy the process was!

Posted by: Wendy Schlesinger ()
Date: June 17, 2015 01:30AM

Hello Hello - My name is Wendy I will celebrating my 51st birthday with my family renting a house in Sausalito, CA - flying in from NYC Friday, August 14th and departing Friday August 21st and would love love love to to enjoy a meal at The French Laundry. Quickly learned that this is not an easy task when I set my reminder to book a reservation thru Open Table and quickly got the "There are no reservations currently available for the day you have requested. The French Laundry maintains a waitlist via the phone only. They would be happy to add your name to the list."

Of course, the next option was to try to call and get my name on their waitlist. Maybe there is another way??

...open bucket list ensues. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Wendy ()
Date: June 20, 2015 03:19PM

Here is another success story that I wanted to share with everyone. I too was a bit skeptical about the whole process but as soon as Nate responded so quickly and seemed to jump right on the case keeping me in the loop every step of the way - I was hooked. We secured a reservation for the timeframe we needed within days of first contacting him. I highly recommend Nate! Go for it - you won't be disappointed.

Posted by: Matt ()
Date: July 21, 2015 07:14PM

We worked with Nate to get reservations at The French Laundry and I couldn't have been more pleased. He was professional, easy to get a hold of, and most importantly successful! He did say it would be tough to get in but whatever he does works. I strongly recommend working with him to be sure you get in (or as close to sure as possible!).

French Laundry Reservations
Posted by: Rich ()
Date: July 23, 2015 03:16PM

I wanted to comment on my experience with Nate Dre.

I have spoken to many friends and family who have either not been able to obtain a reservation at The French Laundry or who have raved about the experience.

My wife and I are visiting Napa Valley to celebrate our anniversary.

I tried calling from the East Coast several days, tried Open Table at 3:00am, and was only able to make the wait list one day.

I emailed Nate with the dates that we will be in Napa and he was successful in obtaining us a reservation. I was a little skeptical, but we received an email from The French Laundry confirming our reservation.

We couldn't be happier that we obtained a reservation and Nate made it very easy to work with him.

I highly recommend that you email him at ndtalon@gmail.com.

Rich

Posted by: John ()
Date: January 15, 2016 09:10AM

Hey Nate,

I really need your help reserving a table for a party of 2
for April 24th (630pm or 7pm). Please email me back when you can. Thank you very much! I can't wait to hear from you.

John

Posted by: Sean Martin ()
Date: February 26, 2016 06:31PM

Hi Nate -

Would like dinner reservation for two people for Saturday April 23rd. I apprecaite your help with this. Cheers.

Sean

Posted by: John ()
Date: March 01, 2016 02:15PM

What do you charge for a successful reservation?

Posted by: Nicole Maxwell ()
Date: March 01, 2016 05:56PM

Looking for reservations for 2 any night March 27th-30, time doesn't matter.

Nicole

Posted by: Ana Thai ()
Date: March 07, 2016 05:59AM

Hello Nate,

We are looking table for 2 on April 8, 2016.

Can you help us book it - The French Laundry.

Thanks,

Ana

Posted by: Tuan Cao ()
Date: March 07, 2016 08:10AM

Hi Nate,

My wife and I are looking to book a reservation for a table of 2 to celebrate our 20 Year anniversay on November 5th, 2016 at the French Laundey. Could you help us? We look forward to hear from you.

thank you,
Tuan =)

Posted by: Maycon ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:58AM

Hi Nate,

My wife and I are looking to book a reservation for a table of 2 in April 2016 it could be on the 1st-2nd-3rd or 8th-9th 10th at the French Laundry. Could you help us? We look forward to hear from you.

thank you,

Maycon

Posted by: Ni ()
Date: March 24, 2016 09:19PM

OMG Nate is awesome. I have been myself trying for days! and never had a luck. He got it to me within 2 days! First day he got me on waitlist and second day he got me a reservation!! Best Day Ever!

Jenny

Posted by: Jessica Y Goodwin ()
Date: April 21, 2016 06:49PM

Hi Nate!

My husband and I are looking for a reservation on May 19th, anytime, but preferably around 6/6:30. I wish I had found this forum before as we called earlier this year and the voice recording at the French Laundry said they only take reservations one month in advance.

Let me know if you'd be able to help out. We'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Jessica

Posted by: Lynn Gavia ()
Date: April 27, 2016 01:29AM

Hi Nate:

Looking for help with a reservation for two 2 months from today. Not picky about day or time. What is your fee and how quickly will I know if you were able to get the reservation?

Posted by: Elizabeth McGee ()
Date: May 08, 2016 07:24AM

Hi! We are looking for TFL reservations for June 8, 9, 10, or 11 for 2 people. Preferably at 9pm, but we're open to other times. Could you send us more information on how you can help?

Posted by: Eric Chu ()
Date: June 06, 2016 06:12PM

Hi Nick, I'm looking for TFL reservations for June 6/7 for 3 people. Any time. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks!

Posted by: Mike Stein ()
Date: July 01, 2016 05:58PM

Hi Nate, my wife and I would love to get a French laundry reservation for the first week of August. Our order of preference would be:

Tuesday 8/2
Monday 8/1
Sunday 7/31
any other date 8/3 through 8/6.

We would be eternally grateful, thanks!

Posted by: Laurel ()
Date: July 04, 2016 11:03PM

Hello Nate,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a reservation for 2 to TFL August 5-11 with no time or date preference. We would like 1 vegetarian and 1 regular. If this is a possibility please let me know! Thanks! (I also read they only take reservations 1 month in advance during construction)

Posted by: chandana ()
Date: July 08, 2016 06:02PM

Looking for reservation for 2.My dates are totally flexible and month is flexible too(except september).Please help me

Posted by: adam koppel ()
Date: July 11, 2016 05:55PM

Hi nate,
I emailed you but wanted to try this as well.

Can you please help me get a reservation for dinner on Aug. 5, 6, 7 or 8?

Any time works.

It's my wife's birthday and she really really wants to go.

Thank you,
adam
koppelajk@gmail.com

Posted by: adam koppel ()
Date: July 12, 2016 02:51PM

Hi.
I was hoping you could help me get reservations for my wife's birthday. Here birthday is August 6. We can do any dinner time on August 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8th.

thank you so much for your help.

adam koppel

Posted by: Terry Peery ()
Date: August 19, 2016 05:55PM

Hi Nate,

I am trying to get reservations on Sept 18, 19 or 20. Would appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Terry Peery
tspeery@gmail.com

Posted by: Glen Johnson ()
Date: October 04, 2016 03:21AM

Hi Nate,

I'm looking for a reservation for 2 on January 13 or 14. Dinner is highly preferred but we'd be happy with lunch as well.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Glen Johnson
glenjohnson@outlook.com

Posted by: Ritesh ()
Date: November 04, 2016 04:21AM

Hey nate,
i am on the wait list for nov6th lunch or dinner, Is there anyway you can help me out. Its my wifes bday.

-ritesh

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.