Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Reservations to the French Laundry
Posted by: kdeluca ()
Date: March 05, 2014 04:41AM

I am trying to get in contact with Aren for reservations for 2 to the French Laundry for May 5th or May 6th for dinner. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reservations to the French Laundry for May 5th or May 6th for dinner
Posted by: kdeluca ()
Date: March 05, 2014 04:43AM

I would so appreciate Aren's help with this reservation. Please let me know what I have to do.

Re: Reservations to the French Laundry
Posted by: michael spinelli ()
Date: March 05, 2014 04:27PM

I have been getting up at midnight to try and get a reservation for dinner any night during the first 10 days of May. No luck with open table. Can you help? Will be staying in a Motorhome so hotel help will not work.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 06, 2014 09:38AM

Kdeluca... I don't believe Aren helps anymore other than hosting this forums and tips.

I apologize for not seeing your post sooner. If you email me by 9am pst with your phone number, maybe I can call and we can discuss the details and get you something tomorrow for the 6th of May.

Michael.... Email me ASAP and I will explain the details to you too. I should be able to get you something for the 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th or 10th.

Nate

Ndtalon@gmail.com

Posted by: Alli ()
Date: April 04, 2014 02:49PM

Trying to get reservations for Thursday, June 5th, ideally around 8pm. I wasn't able to get through on the phone or find anything on Open Table. I'm staying at the Hilton Sonoma and they weren't able to help out.

Posted by: nate ()
Date: April 05, 2014 10:29PM

Alli,

It is too late for June 5th now, if any other day (June 6th or later) will work, feel free to email me.

Nate
ndtalon@gmail.com

Posted by: Laurie Stapleton ()
Date: April 18, 2014 06:19AM

I would like to get dinner reservations for 2 for the night of June 22. Everybody on the web says you are thd best at doing that. Can you help us? What do we need to do beyond this email?

Thanks!
Laurie stapleton

Date: April 18, 2014 06:27AM

Laurie,

Email me, and I will send you all the details. Please hurry as the 22nd of April (the day I would make this happen) is coming fast and there are already a couple of others asking for similar dates.

Nate

Posted by: Kathy MacGregor ()
Date: April 18, 2014 10:08PM

I would like to get a dinner reservation for 2 June 8 at 5:30 pm I have been reading the posts and it seems you can help
Thank you
Kathy

Date: April 20, 2014 04:48PM

Kathy,

We've been in email contact, but you've reminded me that I owe everyone an update.

It turns out that the French Laundry will not allow transfers of reservations from one person to the next. This greatly reduces my ability to help get reservations with less than 2 months notice.

Nate
ndtalon@gmail.com

Posted by: Alina ()
Date: April 27, 2014 05:01AM

Hello,

I am looking for dinner reservations on May 4th, 5th, or 7th. Preferably the 6th. It's my best friends 40th birthday and nothing would make her happier.

Please let me know if you can make her dream come true.

Thank a You,

Alina

Posted by: RT ()
Date: May 05, 2014 06:59PM

at this very moment, FR Laundry shows tables on May 7 ... good luck. (sent May 5). Must book via open table.

Posted by: RT ()
Date: May 05, 2014 07:01PM

Alina - good luck ... book now on open table ... trying to make your dream come truesmiling smiley

Date: May 06, 2014 06:38AM

Sorry Alina, but I'm not always checking this daily. As RT said, there is a table for 4 available on opentable. Act now though, as it might not last.

Nate

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.