Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Nate is amazing!!!!
Posted by: Julia ()
Date: March 20, 2014 05:42AM

if you need help getting reservations for the French Laundry email Nate!
He was able to help my husband and I get resos 2 months from the date we needed. He was fast to respond everytime I eamiled him with questions and expalined to me that he already had 2 people in front of me that needed his help for that day but would absolutely try his best to help us. On the day to make the reservation I received an email from the French Laundry with a reservation confirmation and soon after an email from Nate explaining everything had been taken care of and that we were all set. The French Laundry Needs a credit card to hold the reservation $100/person for the hold. I sent Nate a cc# from a Visa gift card that has $200.00 on it and it worked with no problem.
Nate is trustworthy, professional and reliable. I would highly reccomend Nate to anyone looking to get a reservation!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nate is amazing!!!!
Posted by: nate ()
Date: March 21, 2014 07:18AM

Thanks Julia!

I just want to clarify one thing so that there isn't any confusion.

The French Laundry requires a credit card to hold the reservation. As far as I know (I'm not employed by them), they do not put a hold on the actual card. They do however charge the card $100/guest if you don't show up to your reservation and you hadn't previously cancelled that reservation at least 72 hours in advance.

The Visa gift card solution (as opposed to the traditional credit card) helps reduce the liability to both you and me. Julia is the first person I've had take me up on the gift card solution suggestion.

If you have any more questions about how that all works, just email me, and I'll gladly answer!

Nate
ndtalon@gmail.com

Re: Nate is amazing!!!!
Posted by: Loretta ()
Date: April 29, 2014 01:17PM

Hi Nate,

I would like reservations at French Laundry on any weekend in June. What is the fee that you charge?

Thanks,
Loretta

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.