Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Nate is a reservation wizard!
Posted by: janisluft ()
Date: March 29, 2014 08:32PM

I was gifted a dinner for two at the French Laundry almost 3 years ago, but could never get reservations. When I found Nate's service on Phorum 5 (after yet another Google search on how to procure reservations) I decided to give him a try. Nate responded to my inquiry email almost immediately. He explained his service and asked for preferred dates within the 2 month advance window FL requires. He recommended safe ways to provide a credit card number (needed to secure the reservation) that worked like a charm. He contacted me early on the morning when the reservation was made. I hadn't received my confirmatory email from FL, so he checked back with the restaurant and found that they'd misspelled my email address. Voila! Email arrived. Payment for the service was simple and direct through Paypal.

If you've been frustrated in your attempts to dine at FL, contact Nate. He has the magic touch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nate is a reservation wizard!
Posted by: Johnna Foster ()
Date: September 05, 2014 04:24PM

Hi Nate

I know that you need at least 2 months lead time for a reservation at FL but I live in Denver and I just made plans to be there later this month. I will be in Sonoma Sep 25-29. I only need a table for 2 and anytime will work for me, early or late. Please let me know if this possible or not

Thank you for your help!

Johnna foster Denver

Posted by: emkm389 ()
Date: November 02, 2014 04:00PM

I'm not finding Nate's information anymore. Do you have his contact information?

Thank you!

Posted by: LPhiE0510 ()
Date: November 03, 2014 03:40PM

Contact him at ndtalon@gmail.com, he has stated that he doesn't check these forums often. So just e-mail him and he is pretty quick at responding.

Posted by: Tsuba Tsuji ()
Date: November 11, 2014 06:01PM

Hello,

I have a reservation for 4 people at the French Laundry for anyone that's looking to dine there!

The date of the reservation is Friday, November 21st at 5:30pm for a table of 4 people. I believe you have to have 4 people to dine or you will be charged for the other 2.

If you would like the reservation, please email me at tsuba.tsuji@gmail.com. I'm looking for $100 for the reservation.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Tsuba

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.