Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Planning ahead here: 12/1-12/6
Posted by: Caroline ()
Date: August 14, 2014 08:28PM

Hi all,

Trying to plan way ahead here--my boyfriend and I will be in Napa Valley from December 1-December 6 and wanted to get some advice on planning this far out.

I'm having him check if his credit card has a concierge service, and we're planning out our hotel reservations ASAP. Does anyone have suggestions on which hotels have the best luck securing reservations?

As for Open Table, would you recommend we start trying to secure something on October 1 and just keep trying on the subsequent days if we don't have luck? We're hoping because it's a Monday-Saturday that something, lunch or dinner, will come up!

And of course, if there are any fancy phone tricks you can think of, please pass the info on. Ideally, we'd love to eat there on December 4 (my birthday!), but we know our chances are better with more dates and have no firm attachment to the 4th.

Thanks! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.