Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Reservation for 2 on 21 Nov... lunch or dinner please..
Posted by: Stephanie King ()
Date: October 10, 2014 11:49AM

Hi

We are a kiwi couple living in London,UK, we would like to celebrate our anniversary in the french laundry on 21 Nov either lunch or dinner.

Anyone has any last minute cancellation? I even tried my black Amex friend but to no avail.

Please help..

thanks
Stephanie King

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reservation for 2 on 21 Nov... lunch or dinner please..
Posted by: Tsuba Tsuji ()
Date: November 11, 2014 06:05PM

Hello Stephanie,

Are you still looking for a reservation on November 21st? If you are, you are in luck!

I have a reservation for 4 people at the French Laundryon Friday, November 21st at 5:30pm for a table of 4 people. I believe you have to have 4 people to dine or you will be charged for the other 2.

If you would like the reservation, please email me at tsuba.tsuji@gmail.com. I'm looking for $100 for the reservation.

Let me know if you're still interested and I'll be happy to switch the reservation in your name. Please email me at tsuba.tsuji@gmail.com

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.