Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Need French Laundry reservation for 4
Posted by: Amber ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:07PM

Need French Laundry reservation for 4 3/25 &3/27 after 5pm or anytime 3/26/2015

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need French Laundry reservation for 4
Posted by: mary.johnson@siemens.com ()
Date: March 02, 2015 04:44AM

I have been trying to get reservations at French Laundry for years...I live in Southern California so it would be hard to just go up their for the chance that someone has cancelled. I have called at least 500 times and I have a friend that has done the same...we don't care if it is a year out...just would like to experience the Thomas Keller experience! Thank you for your help from two Foodies!

Posted by: Cindy ()
Date: March 03, 2015 07:42PM

I know that French Laundry is closed until May 2015, but it would be perfect timing if I can get a reservation for dinner after the 15 on a Saturday for 4, its my sons 30th birthday. I wanted reservations on April 27 for my son's wedding, we are staying at the Hotel Yountville, but doesn't look like they will be opened on that date, so sad, they were so looking forward to having dinner reservations.

Posted by: craazyj23 ()
Date: May 13, 2015 01:55AM

I have a reservation for the French Laundry on Wednesday 5/27 @ 5:30pm for 4 people. The couple that intended to come with us just informed me that they can't make it. I would love to find 2 people who would be interested in joining us for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Reservations like this are like winning the lottery for any culinarian or foodie. We are a younger couple, both with a culinary and restaurant industry background. I have been planning our trip to Napa around this reservation for a suprise anniversary present for my wife. If interested please email me craazyj23@yahoo.com

Thanks
Jon

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.