Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
FL for July 29 or 30
Posted by: daccarett ()
Date: June 14, 2010 03:30AM

Hi, we´re travelling with my wife (she´s a chef) from Chile to the US for a gourmet tour. We already have reservations for Per Se, but we weren´t successful with French Laundry for dinner on thursday july 29 or lunch on july 30 (party of two). We did the impossible: phone, open table, everyting !!
Any suggestions or cancellations? It is so important for us to get there !!! (and also it´s our 15th wedding anniversary).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FL for July 29 or 30
Date: June 14, 2010 11:02AM

aren, can you help us with this ? can someone hire you to get the reservation ? I have read this on other websites.

Posted by: aren ()
Date: June 14, 2010 07:10PM

hi daccarret -- I'm sorry to say I no longer offer a reservation service... just info + help in the form of this forum.

Date: June 14, 2010 07:21PM

good, thanks ... will keep on trying !

Date: July 18, 2010 11:28PM

MADE IT !!! Just kept on checking OpenTable.com twice a day every single day, following Aren´s advise, and this afternoon a table for 2 was available for July 30 @ 11:15am .. SO WE´RE IN !!!! This was much better than calling every week to confirm our interest in the waiting list.

Posted by: aren ()
Date: July 18, 2010 11:31PM

excellent. congrats and enjoy!

Date: August 20, 2010 03:15AM

It was GREAT !!! crossing the blue door was amazing ... this was a friday lunch / and then sunday dinner at the Per Se ... I must say it was PER FECT ... Not to mention the awesome Bouchon breads and the Ad-Hoc cheese and wines

Posted by: Court ()
Date: November 10, 2011 07:22PM

Hi Aren, I'm so sad to see you don't offer reservation service any longer. Do you think it's possible to get a group of 5? What tips do you have aside from your post?

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.