Reservation Help :  Reservation Discussion Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Need help? Look through here to see if your questions have been answered. If not, post! 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Desperately trying to reserve at The French Laundry in CA:
Posted by: Lisa Zalkin ()
Date: August 07, 2009 12:10AM

HELP.....

I am a new employee that is desperately seeking a reservation for a party of (2) for my boss for the French Laundry Restuarant in Yountville, CA on Oct 6th 2009, 6 - 9 pm. I was strickly advise to call immediately at 1:00pm but when I called 10 minutes after was not successful with the reservation. I was able to get through but only to place him on a waiting list. My boss is a Wonderful boss and was very disappointed not to be able to take his wife to this restaurant on their 25 year wedding anniversary. I need to find someone that can help me pull this through because it would mean alot to my boss, his wife and my job.

Looking foward to hear from you.

Ms. Desperate
Miami, Florida

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desperately trying to reserve at The French Laundry in CA:
Posted by: aren ()
Date: August 07, 2009 05:34AM

Getting off of the waitlist on a Tuesday night isn't unheard of. If he has a hotel reservation already, check with his concierge -- the ones in the better Napa/Yountville hotels stand a good chance of making it happen.

Reservation for 2 Sunday Night September 5th
Posted by: Jamie Seltzer ()
Date: August 11, 2009 08:56PM

Aren,

I am trying to get a reservation for 2 at The French Laundry on September 5th, 2009. I have tried calling all last week and only managed to get on the waiting list. Any advice?

Best,
Jamie

Date: August 12, 2009 06:54AM

Jamie -- that's a Saturday night on a holiday weekend. I'm sorry to say there's almost no chance of getting a reservation inside of the 2-month reservation window. If you're staying in the area talk to your concierge in the off chance that there's a last minute cancellation.

Posted by: Evan ()
Date: September 06, 2009 11:57PM

Hi Aren,

I'm trying to make reservations to the French Laundry for either November 6th or 7th in the evening. I had Amex conceirge, carneros inn concierge, me, my girlfriend, and my assistant all calling this morning and we were all put on the waiting list. What else can we do?
We going to try again tomorrow for the 7th. Thanks.

-Evan

Posted by: Maria Powley ()
Date: September 16, 2009 07:19PM

Aren,

My boss has asked me to get a reservation for a party of three at The French Laundry on Dec. 5, 2009. I know I can't even start trying to get this reservation until Oct. 5th. Any tips on increasing my chances on getting this reservation?

Any input would be helpful.

Thank you.

- Maria

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 23, 2009 10:22PM

My Husband and I have reservations for 4 at the french laundry on wed. oct 7th @ 6:00, I was unable to make reservations for just the two of us, but a reservation for four was available so I took it. We can't seem to get any friends or family to meet us down there, so if anyone would like to join us let me know.
Jennifer

Posted by: ivo ()
Date: December 08, 2009 04:23AM

hello im a restaurant owner from cairns australia i and my sous chef will be in san fran for 5 days for a foodie tour in feb 2010 we only have one day available to dine at the french laundry 13th feb 2010 which turns out to be a sat of course can you please help us snag a table for 2 anytime lunch or dinner i realize they only book 2mths in advance but its very difficult calling from australia with time difference and every thing else please help us ivo perrotta from perrottas at the gallery cairns australia

re travelling from australia to go to fl need reservations
Posted by: ivo ()
Date: December 08, 2009 04:31AM

ivo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hello im a restaurant owner from cairns australia
> i and my sous chef will be in san fran for 5 days
> for a foodie tour in feb 2010 we only have one day
> available to dine at the french laundry 13th feb
> 2010 which turns out to be a sat of course can you
> please help us snag a table for 2 anytime lunch or
> dinner i realize they only book 2mths in advance
> but its very difficult calling from australia with
> time difference and every thing else please help
> us ivo perrotta from perrottas at the gallery
> cairns australia

Posted by: Winston Tan ()
Date: April 05, 2011 05:36AM

Hello there sir,

I am desperately trying to make a dinner reservation at French Laundry (preferably as early as possible like 5:30 or 6:00 pm) for 2 people on May 16, 2011 (Monday). This is possibly my last chance trying to go there. I am just so desperate to make a big surprise for my lovely girlfriend (she has been dreaming eating there for a while, and I just want to make her happy) because she will come to visit me and we have been in a long distance relationship for a while now, and I just want to impress her.

So sir, since I have heard a lot of good things about you helping people (couple) like me to get a reservation at French Laundry. So I really really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much

Posted by: Jeff Stark ()
Date: June 10, 2011 03:14AM

My fiance will be arriving in San Francisco from Buenos Aires, Argentina on July 14,2011 and I will be coming in from Miami. We will be staying in Napa for three nights. I would like to take her to dinner at the French Laundry on any of the the nights we will be there. Our dates are July 14, 15, or 16th. I know this is last minute but she is coming a long way and I would like to give her this surprise. Any chance someone can give me an idea how to get a dinner reservation at this late date.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Posted by: Karen Siporen ()
Date: August 10, 2011 05:47PM

Please help make our 25th Anniversary one very special evening.
Any cancels today? We will drive up from Saratoga to celebrate this evening as today is 25 years! Thank you

Posted by: James Sperling ()
Date: August 15, 2011 05:27PM

I am needing a dinner reservation for 4 people at the French Laundry
Oct 12, 13, 14 or 15

Can anyone help getting these reservation?

Thank you
James Sperling

Posted by: Nathania Stambouli ()
Date: August 16, 2011 09:10PM

Im getting a bit of a head start but I need to reserve a table for 2 for dinner (or at this point, for lunch!) either Thurs Dec 1st, Fri Dec 2nd or Sat Dec 3rd of this year (2011).
Reservations for that don't open until October 1st so I know i'm way in advance but....since this appears to be oh so hard to acquire, i thought I'd ask for your help in advance for when the time rolls around.

My boyfriend has been dreaming of eating here forever - I would LOOOOVE to make this happen for his birthday!

Thank you!!

Nathania

Trying to reserve at The French Laundry for Fri. 10/21/11
Posted by: Julie Rodriguez ()
Date: August 21, 2011 06:51PM

We are trying to make a dinner reservation for Friday 10/21 at the French Laundry - for 4 people. If anyone is able to assist, it would be greatly appreciated. We are two couples celebrating wedding anniversaries, and this is a long time dream to dine at the French Laundry. Thanks!

Posted by: kim smazal ()
Date: October 03, 2011 01:26AM

I am here for my 55th birthday and this is on my bucket list! I had no idea of the length of the waiting list so thought I would give this a shot. We are looking for Wednesday October 5th to Friday October 7th. for a party of 2 - 3 people. Thanks kerimaj@msn.com

Posted by: Mary F ()
Date: November 05, 2011 11:19PM

Would love a reservation for 4 at French Laundry ideally Saturday night Jan. 7th but would do lunch the 7th or 8th.
Thanks so much!

Posted by: Lynn K ()
Date: November 14, 2011 09:18PM

This is a great opportunity to get into the French Laundry for a very special fundraiser event.

On Thursday, December 1st, enjoy a seven course chef's tasting menu with wine pairings and dessert perfectly paired with the beautiful voices of the VOENA Children's Choir.

Chef Thomas Keller has called VOENA's performances at the French Laundry "One of the highlights of our Holiday Party every year!".

[twitter.com]

Seats are still available at: www.voena.org

This incredible event will be an unforgettable treat not to be missed.

Posted by: Bkc ()
Date: December 18, 2011 06:58PM

I'm desperately trying to get reservations for anytime from 4pm-7pm on feb 18 th
Please help!

Posted by: Courtney ()
Date: February 01, 2012 06:19PM

I need a reservation for two on 4/1/2012. Help! Any dinner time

Posted by: Ami Desai ()
Date: February 03, 2012 02:23AM

Hi!! I would love to have dinner at French Laundry either on Feb 24 or Feb 25, 2012 for 2 people. PLEASE HELP!!! Would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!!!!

Posted by: Keith Fairhurst ()
Date: February 06, 2012 03:40AM

I am desperately trying to get reservations for either March 24 or March 25 for two. Anytime would work. Please Help!!
Thanks!!!

Posted by: Darryl Van de Velde ()
Date: March 12, 2012 06:00AM

Hi, I am from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia and I am traveling through the Napa Valley late April.I am trying to book a reservation for the 30 th or the 1st of May. I am not concerned if if is a lunch or dinner time booking. Is there anyway you could assist.

Regards,
Darryl

Posted by: Matt Robertson ()
Date: March 13, 2012 12:22AM

Hello,

I am getting married in Napa Valley on August 15, 2012 and I would really like to book a reservation for 2 for either 1pm (lunch) or 7pm or 9pm (dinner) as my wedding gift for my soon to be wife. Really, we are flexible on any time, we would just really like to have a chance to experience The French Laundry. We do not know when we would be able to come back to California as we live in Toronto.
Thank you for the help.

Sincerely,

Matt

Posted by: Faith ()
Date: March 18, 2012 07:53PM

I would love reservations for our 2nd Anniversary for either March 31st of April 1st for dinner.Please work your magic!

Thanks so much,
Faith

Posted by: C ()
Date: March 23, 2012 08:35PM

I too am trying for a reservation. I'm looking for a table for 3 or 4 (do they do tables of 3?) on either Friday May 25th or Saturday May 26th. We will do either lunch or dinner. I realize this is a holiday weekend, but I'm desperate to make this happen for my friends who are visiting from Kentucky, but are serious foodies who just moved there from New York.

Any assistance would be so very greatly appreciated.
Courtney

Posted by: Jenny ()
Date: March 29, 2012 05:27PM

Hi, also need a table for 2 for dinner to celebration my husband's 50th on 5/28. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Posted by: Kristie ()
Date: March 31, 2012 03:37AM

Hello,

I have tried many times to get into the French Laundry. No success. I am in need of a lunch or dinner reservation May 31 (dinner only on the 31st) through June 4.

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Re: Reservations at The French Laundry in CA:
Posted by: Judy Kronick ()
Date: April 05, 2012 09:22AM

Hello Aren,

I was hoping you could work your magic & perhaps get a reservation for me for a party of four for basically any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening during any one of the months of June, July, or August 2012? We would be very flexible with regard to the time. I have heard that you are the "go to" person for this so, I've got my fingers crossed that what I heard is true. Thank you in advance Aren, for any help you might be with my request.

Fondly,

Judy Kronick
Walnut Creek, Ca.

Re: Reservations at The French Laundry in CA:
Date: April 05, 2012 04:26PM

Sorry Judy, I can't get a reservation for you. But these forums contain all of the tips you need to be successful on your own.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.